We will be distributing the Eucharist from 11 AM to Noon beginning this Sunday, May 31st (Pentecost Sunday). You are invited to join in our livestream Mass on Facebook Live at 10 AM prior to coming to the church.
In order to be mindful of the health and safety of others, and as an act of charity toward one another, we ask that anyone who attends be prepared to follow these procedures (there will be volunteers present to assist with reminders):
- Follow the instructions of any parking attendants, and observe social distancing inside and outside the church.
- Attendees may enter only through the single entrance at the front door of the Church.
- Wear a mask. No one without a mask will be able to enter the church.
- Sanitize hands at entrance to church (sanitizer will be available). No gloves may be worn.
- Reception at St. Jude will be available only in the hand at this time.
- Mask should remain in place until Fr. Bob or Deacon Marc places the Blessed Sacrament in your hand. Then step to the side, slide the mask down, consume the host, and replace the mask.
- After consuming the Blessed Sacrament, immediately depart by the side doors. An Act of Thanksgiving should be done afterward, at home. The pews are closed off.
A reminder that people should not attend if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms; or if they have tested positive for COVID-19 and not fully recovered; or if they have serious underlying medical conditions that place them at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19; or if they are known to have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus.