You may now make contributions to St. Jude Parish online!
Please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the “Give Online” button below. This will link to our online giving page (processed through Vanco Payment Solutions).
- The first time you visit the online giving site, you will need to create a profile. During that process, you will choose your preferred method of giving (credit/debit card or direct bank withdrawal). Be sure to remember the email and password you select for your profile.
- Each time you access our online giving page after you have set up your profile, you will log in with your email and password.
- Select “Add Transaction”, and you will see the list of St. Jude funds. You may then select funds and dollar amounts for giving. If you are scheduling one-time donations and recurring payments, you will need to process them separately. Here are some examples:
- If you want to set up weekly offertory amounts, do that in one step.
- If you want to select monthly amounts (i.e. monthly maintenance) do that in another step.
- To select several one-time donations for the same date (i.e. Feast of the Ascension, Diocesan collections, etc.), enter dollar amounts per fund.
- When you have entered all the donations you want to schedule, click on the “Process” button.
For each visit to the online giving page that includes a processed transaction, you will receive a confirmation email with a detailed description of your donations.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Sally Green in our parish office by phone 603-432-3333 or email email@example.com.